Sabado, Enero 10, 2015

Fairytales 1



November 29, 2014. They are like the brightest glowing  fireflies. Shimmering light from their aura in broad daylight. Five fairies I saw gliding in the air. As they approach the potted pandan shrub in the garden. They quickly disappear reaching a big pandan leaf. Papa Gigi Juan planted this last 2004 and my mom, Mama Armenia always water our plants in early morning. I think this is their home. Just like the fairies I last saw on the 5th of January above my astray this one is different . I caught a glimpse of the wings and white transparent like dress. 
Same as the fairy guardians of my raku tanyu chawan tea cup. Caught on my Cherry mobile phone. Last 2011.

Real Fairies I caught on my security camera!NOT FAKE!You Tube.




They help me in my business. I like to make magic wands.


I use some twigs and branches from their home. Real silver wire and terminator quartz. Anointed with my own concoction of dragon's blood oil leaf extract. Mixed with Baylan JB WONG'S Filipino dragon's blood.
                                  
          
Blue little folks from my sarimanok bracelet appeared June 24, 2011.
OUR PITCH FORK — with Chris Aguilar and Cael Parcia Pinto(FBfriends).


The green money magic rice from my online shop have fairy blessings. Because they taught  me how  to create my very own green money magic rice. 
Aside from guarding my niece. She was less than 2 years old when  this photo was taken.

Eating Japnese sweet corn a pasalubong from me, I am very fond of her . I decided to take a photo via cherry mobile. I was surprised there are small blue fairies looking after her. 

Next blog I'll tell you about the fairies at San Carlos Seminary Complex Guadalupe Makati.
About fairy festival "Pista ng Engkanto".

elysium-continuum.tumblr.com



EARN $ AND GET PAID






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento