Huwebes, Disyembre 25, 2014

INCENSE MAGIC: OBSTACLE REMOVER

The obstacle remover incense is a magical discovery for me. I'm being visited by some mythical creatures and totem animals. In my 4th floor workroom. Slithering tongue and shiny black scales. Soundless hissing of my cobra friend I thought it was Damballa Wedo  the celestial snake. He sometimes appear just to say, "How you doin child?".

I just saw my naga friend torn into pieces. From defending me from nitwit mystics(?). Labeled me as an evil adversary because of my pagan practices. Hell I'm catholic and I'm pagan proud. I know my ABC's and my cuneiforms in Ugaritic scripts. That goes for my church history too.

 
                          
                                                 

Even our parish priest from OLOF have a celestial white dragon friend. Lounging at the bell tower at Don Carlos Village. This cobra friend of mine have a motherly instinct of protection. A few talks from facebook friend is not allowed. Hissy fits, attack mode. Clean intentions or be bitten by Wadjet!
                    


One morning I woke up. Wadjet greeting me with her serpent snare and slihering tongue. Got up and headed straight to our 4th floor mini garden. Just like in a trance. Picking the leaves of sundried plant. She suddenly appears between the bushes where my Aos Si fairy folks dwell. "That's for incense pellets, child. A Samhain gift I bestow, upon thee." I smiled in gratitude saying thanks telepathically. Scurrying to the kitchen and began to work. A pleasant smell fills the air. I saw red energy beams as the blender starts to shreads the sundried leaves. Radiating, static like tingling feel of electricity clinging to my fingers as I kneed and form them in small pellet balls.



First batch was dried and ready for my altar. AUM and Namaste! Baba Ganesha, Durga, Shiva, Shakti and Saraswati. Ori ye ye O! Cristo Redentor, Sto Niño de Atocha, Fatima and Virgen Mar del Regla. I clapped my hands to the Shichi Fukujins: Benten, Ebisu, Bishamon, Jurojin, Daikoku, Fukurokujin and Hoteisan. A blessed be to Hecathe and to the rest of my wiccan deities. " I love you and thank you." As I kissed the hands of Mama and Papa. It's a mote it be. All is well with me.





EARN $ AND GET PAID






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento